Weiler® 6" X 2" Trulock™ Steel Crimped Wire Wheel Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU06070
Manufacturer Part #:06070
- Weiler® Trulock™ 6" X 0.0118" Medium Face Crimped Wire Wheel Brush With 2" arbor hole rotates at a speed of 6000 RPM. Carbon steel wire brush with 1 1/8" trim length offers greater fill density and more aggressive brushing action. It can be mounted in multiples. Brush with solid ring construction provides a flexible brushing action and cost-effective performance in general purpose cleaning and deburring applications. Application area includes cleaning rust, scale and oxidation, deburring, weld cleaning, roughening surfaces, edge blending, surface preparation, cleaning rust, scale and dirt, light deburring, edge blending, roughening for adhesion, finishing for appearance, finish prior to painting or plating ideal for medium to high production environments.
- Solid ring construction
- Provide a flexible brushing action and consistent performance
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing rust and light corrosion
- Paint removal and surface cleaning
- Decorative finishing
- Removing heat discoloration
- Light deburring
- Edge blending
- Roughening for adhesion
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Wheel Brush
Wire Diameter» .0118"
Wire Type» Steel
Trade Mark» Trulock™
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» Bench/Pedestal Grinders
» CNC/Milling/Automatic Machines
» Straight Grinders
Trim Length» 1 1/8"