Weiler® 1/2" X 1/4" Stainless Steel Crimped Wire End Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU10015
Manufacturer Part #:10015
- Weiler® 1/2" X 0.014" Crimped Wire Mounted End Brush with 1/4" arbor hole features a solid end construction and rotates at a speed of 25000 RPM. Stainless steel wire brush with 7/8" trim length has a very flexible brushing action ideal for more demanding light-duty cleaning applications in corners and hard-to-reach areas. It is densely filled that allows more wire tips to do the work, which increases the life of the brush. It is mounted on stem for safe operation at high speed and quick mounting into the collect or chuck of either electric or pneumatic die grinders. It is sold as 10 per pack.
- Feature a solid end construction and very flexible brushing action
- ANSI B165.1
- Cleaning and finishing recessed areas or I.D.s
- Die, mold and tool cleaning and polishing
- Rubber and plastic flash removal
- Rust and paint removal
- Scale and slag removal
- I.D. pipe cleaning
- Carbon cleaning
- Weld cleaning
- Spot facing
- Light-duty cleaning in corners and hard-to-reach areas
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» End Brush
Wire Diameter» .014"
Wire Type» Stainless Steel
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» Die Grinders
» Right Angle Die Grinders
Trim Length» 7/8"