Weiler® 3/4" X 1/4" Steel Knot Wire End Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU10026
Manufacturer Part #:10026
- Weiler® 3/4" X 0.02" Knot Wire End Brush with 1/4" arbor hole rotates at a speed of 22000 RPM. Carbon steel wire brush with 7/8" trim length has rugged construction that provides aggressive, high-impact action for several applications. It remove large burrs and heavy contamination. Wire is made of carbon steel. Application areas include cleaning ID's, internal passages, recessed areas, deburring internal edges and cross hole intersections. It is mounted on stem for safe operation at high speed and quick mounting into the collect or chuck of either electric or pneumatic die grinders.
- Rugged knot-type construction provides aggressive, high-impact action
- Feature a hollow end and heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility, but they have been engineered to provide cost-effective use for less demanding applications
- Ideal for more demanding cleaning applications in recessed areas
- ANSI B165.1
- Cleaning ID's, internal passages and recessed areas
- Deburring internal edges and crosshole intersections
- Removal of die flash and excess molded material
- Spot facing
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» End Brush
Wire Diameter» .02"
Wire Type» Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Corded/Cordless Hand Drills
» Drill Presses
» Drilling Machines
» Right Angle Grinders
» CNC/Milling/Automatic Machines
Trim Length» 7/8"