Weiler® 3/4" X 1/4" Steel Crimped Wire End Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU11003
Manufacturer Part #:11003
- Weiler® 3/4" X 0.006" Stem-Mounted Crimped Steel Wire End Brush features a solid end construction and a very flexible brushing action ideal for more demanding light-duty cleaning applications in corners and rotates at 22000 RPM. Carbon steel crimped wire brush with 7/8" trim length has coated cup which is permanently mounted on 1/4" steel stems, providing quick installation on chuck or collet. It comes with high RPM ratings that provide faster finishing. Application areas include weld cleaning deburring. It is sold as 10 per pack.
- Feature a solid end construction and very flexible brushing action
- ANSI B165.1
- Cleaning and finishing recessed areas or I.D.s
- Die, mold and tool cleaning and polishing
- Rubber and plastic flash removal
- Rust and paint removal
- Scale and slag removal
- I.D. pipe cleaning
- Carbon cleaning
- Weld cleaning
- Spot facing
- Light-duty cleaning in corners and hard-to-reach areas
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» End Brush
Wire Diameter» .006"
Wire Type» Steel
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» Die Grinders
» Right Angle Die Grinders
Trim Length» 7/8"