Weiler® 6" X 5/8" - 11 Steel Knot Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU12376
Manufacturer Part #:12376
- Weiler® 6" X 0.023" Knot Wire Cup Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole has solid ring construction and 6600 RPM. Carbon steel brush has 1 3/8" trim length and finds its application in heavy-duty cleaning of large metal surfaces, coating and paint removal, cleaning prior to welding, deburring and roughening surfaces. Threaded nut offers smooth and efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs. Single row brush has permanently fastened nut in a hexagonal hole that is clinched in place to allow quick mount. Heat-treated steel brush has high-impact brushing action with some flexibility to offer maximum cleaning action in severe applications. Brush uses superior quality steel wire rotating at a high speed to remove surface contaminants from base material without any damage or change in part dimension. Wire brush will not load when brushing soft materials like paint and similar coatings. Solid ring construction allows the brush to run smoothly even in the toughest application conditions.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .023"
Wire Type» Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1 3/8"