Weiler® 6" X 5/8" - 11 Steel Knot Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU12576
Manufacturer Part #:12576
- Weiler® 6" X 0.035" Knot Wire Cup Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole has solid ring construction and 6600 RPM. Carbon steel brush has 1 3/8" trim length and is perfect for cleaning applications. Knot wheels are constructed with an internal steel plate that has equally spaced individual holes around the perimeter. Exactly same amount of wire is inserted through each hole and twisted into a knot to ensure perfect balance. It has high-impact action which offers fast cutting and maximum cleaning action in severe applications. Heat-treated steel wire offers maximum fatigue resistance, long life and aggressive cutting action. Double row brush has permanently fastened nut in a hexagonal hole that is clinched in place to allow quick mount.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide very aggressive brushing while still maintaining some flexibility
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .035"
Wire Type» Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1 3/8"