Weiler® 4" X 5/8" - 11 Mighty-Mite™ Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Wheel Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU13085
Manufacturer Part #:13085
- Weiler® MIGhty-Mite™ 4" X 0.014" Crimped Wire Wheel Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole features solid ring construction and 14000 RPM. Stainless steel wheel brush has 7/8" trim length and finds its application in roughening surfaces, deburring, cleaning rust, paint and corrosion, weld cleaning surface preparation. It has 7/16" faceplate thickness, 1/2" face width and used for small angle grinder brushes. Wheel brush offers flexible brushing action and consistent performance for demanding light-duty cleaning, deburring applications. It is sold as 5 per pack.
- Solid ring construction
- Provide a flexible brushing action and consistent performance
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing rust and light corrosion
- Surface prep prior to welding
- Decorative finishing
- Removing heat discoloration and welding residuals
- Light duty cleaning and deburring
- Edge blending
- Roughening for adhesion
- Cleaning rust/scale and dirt
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Wheel Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .014"
Wire Type» Stainless Steel
Trade Mark» Mighty-Mite™
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» Small Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 7/8"