Weiler® 4" X 5/8" - 11 Dualife™ Mighty-Mite™ Steel Knot Wire Wheel Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU13106
Manufacturer Part #:13106
- Weiler® Dualife™ MIGhty-Mite™ 4" X 0.014" Standard Twist Knot Wire Wheel Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole features solid ring construction and 20000 RPM. Carbon steel brush has 7/8" trim length and finds its application in removing powder-coating, epoxy based paints/rubberized coatings, weld preparation/cleaning, cleaning scale, heavy corrosion and removing heavy burrs from large pieces after cutting. It has 7/16" faceplate thickness, 1/2" face width and 24 knots, doesn't remove base material or change part dimensions and used for small angle grinder brushes. It offers heavy-duty brushing action with flexibility and is perfect for deburring, demanding cleaning applications. Brush will not load when brushing soft materials or when used to remove paint, similar coatings and will run during toughest application situations. It is sold as 5 per pack.
- Rugged knot-type construction provides aggressive, high-impact action
- Provide heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing powder-coating, epoxy based paints and rubberized coatings
- Weld preparation and cleaning
- Cleaning scale and heavy corrosion
- Removing heavy burrs from large pieces after cutting
- Roughening surfaces
- Surface conditioning
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Wheel Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .014"
Wire Type» Steel
Trade Mark» Dualife™
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 7/8"