Weiler® 3 1/2" X 5/8" - 11 Steel Knot Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU13156
Manufacturer Part #:13156
- Weiler® 3 1/2" X 0.023" Knot Wire Cup Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole features solid ring construction and 13000 RPM. Carbon steel brush has 7/8" trim length and finds its application in weld scale and corrosion removal, rust/paint removal, deburring, weld cleaning and removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates. Brush provides heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility and is ideal for demanding cleaning applications on relatively flat surfaces. It will not remove base material or change part dimensions, will not load when brushing soft materials or removing paint and similar coatings. It has a permanently fastened nut in a hexagonal hole which is clinched in place to allow for quick mount. Brush is used for small angle grinder brushes and will run smoother and last longer, even in the toughest application situations.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Diameter» 3 1/2"
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .023"
Wire Type» Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 7/8"