Weiler® 4 1/2" X 5/8" - 11 Roughneck® Dualife™ Steel Knot Wire Wheel Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU13232
Manufacturer Part #:13232
- Weiler® Dualife™ Roughneck® 4 1/2" X 0.02" Stringer Bead Carbon Steel Twist Knot Wire Wheel Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole has rugged construction and can be used at maximum 12500 RPM. Carbon steel brush ideal for right angled grinders features 3/16" trim length and has major application in roughening surfaces, deburring, weld cleaning, surface preparation, cleaning rust, paint and corrosion. Narrow face brushes designed for industrial use are suitable for cleaning root and hot passes and reaching into corners. Brush used with wider face wheels is ideal for cleaning filler and cap passes as well as for other surface prep and cleaning applications. It is sold as 5 per pack.
- Rugged knot-type construction provides aggressive, high-impact action
- High-performance weld cleaning brushes
- Narrow face brushes are suitable for cleaning root and hot passes and reaching into corners
- ANSI B165.1
- Cleaning prior to welding
- Rust and paint removal
- Weld scale, weld spatter and corrosion removal
- Surface conditioning
- Surface prep prior to painting
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Wheel Brush
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .02"
Wire Type» Steel
Trade Mark» Roughneck®
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 13/16"