Weiler® 2 3/4" X 5/8" - 11" Carbon Steel Knot Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU13286
Manufacturer #:13286Log in to get your price
- Weiler® 2 3/4" X 0.02" Carbon Steel Knot Wire Cup Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole has solid knot whole construction and can be used at maximum 14000 RPM with small angle grinders. Steel brush features 1" trim length and has major application in roughening surfaces, deburring, weld cleaning, surface preparation, cleaning rust, paint and corrosion. Standard twist wheel provides heavy-duty brushing action with flexibility and is ideal for demanding cleaning and surface preparation applications on relatively smooth surfaces. Brush made with the finest materials ensures to run smoother and last longer even in the toughest application situations. Brush equipped with bonded and coated abrasives cleans the surfaces as sand blasting using by rotating at a high rate of speed.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide heavy-duty brushing action with some flexibility
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface Cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Diameter» 2 3/4"
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11"
Wire Diameter» .02"
Wire Type» Carbon Steel
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1"