Weiler® 3" X 1/2" - 3/8" Copper Center™ Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Wheel Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU16943
Manufacturer Part #:16943
- Weiler® Copper Center™ 3" X 0.008" Crimped Wire Wheel Brush with 1/2" - 3/8" arbor hole has solid ring construction and 20000 RPM. Stainless steel brush has 1" trim length and finds its application in carbon removal, light deburring, wire stripping, cleaning thread, removing rust and corrosion and cleaning and finishing recessed areas or I.D's. Solid ring construction allows the brush to run smoothly even in the toughest application conditions. Type 302 stainless steel brush with 5/8" face width features a plain arbor hole for use on a wide variety of portable tools and stationary machines. It is sold as 10 per pack.
- Solid ring construction
- Provide a flexible brushing action and consistent performance
- ANSI B165.1
- Cleaning threads
- Removing rust and light corrosion
- Cleaning and finishing ID's and recessed areas
- Wire stripping
- Light deburring
- Cleaning boiler tubes and internal passages
- Removing carbon build-up and deposits
- Roughening for adhesion
- Edge blending
- Cleaning internal surfaces and hard to reach areas
- Wide usage in aircraft, aerospace, naval and nuclear work
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Wheel Brush
Arbor/Stem» 1/2" - 3/8"
Wire Diameter» .008"
Wire Type» Stainless Steel
Trade Mark» Copper Center™
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» Die Grinders
» Right Angle Die Grinders
» Straight Grinders
Trim Length» 1"