Weiler® 3" X 1/4" Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Conflex Wheel Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU17618
Manufacturer Part #:17618
- Weiler® 3" X 0.014" Crimped Wire Conflex Wheel Brush with 1/4" arbor hole features solid end construction and 20000 RPM rating for faster finishing. Stainless steel wide face conflex wire brush with 1" trim length is ideal light deburring, rust and paint removal, surface prep prior to painting, cleaning threads and boiler tubes, cleaning ID's, internal passages and recessed areas. It is permanently mounted on 1/4" steel stems for quick installation on chuck or collet. Mount the brush on the straight portion of the stem, not the curved portion. It is sold as 10 per pack.
- Solid ring construction
- Provide a flexible brushing action and consistent performance
- Small diameter copper center wheels permanently mounted onto a 1/4" stem to provide a very flexible brushing action
- ANSI B165.1
- Cleaning threads
- Cleaning and finishing ID's and recessed areas
- Paint removal and surface cleaning
- Light deburring
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Conflex Wheel Brush
Wire Diameter» .014"
Wire Type» Stainless Steel
Wire Style» Crimped Wire
Power Tool Type» CNC/Milling/Automatic Machines
» Die Grinders
» Drill Presses
» Right Angle Die Grinders
» Straight Grinders
Trim Length» 1"