Weiler® 3/8" X 1/8" Steel Straight Wire Tube Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU21232
Manufacturer Part #:21232
- Weiler® 3/8" X .006" Double Stem Double Spiral Straight Wire Power and Hand Tube Brush is ideal for use on smooth or threaded blind holes. Carbon steel brush has a solid ring construction that ensures the brush will run smoother and last longer, even in the toughest application situations. Tube brush with 1/8" Dia stem cleans surfaces in the same manner as sand blasting. Due to its high rotating speed, it separates surface contaminants from base material and does not remove base material or change part dimensions. Unlike non-woven, bonded and coated abrasives, wire brushes will not load when brushing soft materials or when used to remove paint and similar coatings. Application areas include crosshole deburring, deburring and cleaning drilled holes, internal threads, keyways and grooves, cleaning and finishing internal diameters of pipes and tube and carbon removal. It is sold as 10 per pack.
- Twisted-in-wire construction
- Feature four stem wires and a double spiral of straight wire fill material
- ANSI B165.1
- Deburring and cleaning drilled-and-tapped holes and other internal threads
- Cleaning and finishing the ID of tubing and pipe
- Crosshole deburring
- Removing burrs and chips from internal keyways, slots and grooves
- Removing paint, coatings and build-up other foreign material from the surfaces of bores and passages
- Carbon removal
- Aggressive and deburring cleaning
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Tube Brush
Wire Diameter» .006"
Wire Type» Steel
Wire Style» Straight Wire
Power Tool Type» CNC Machines
» Drill Presses
Trim Length» 2 1/8"