Weiler® 3" X 5/8" - 11 Vortec Pro® Steel Coarse Knot Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU36038
Manufacturer Part #:36038
- Weiler® Vortec Pro® 3" X 0.02" Coarse Single Row Knot Wire Cup Brush with 5/8" - 11 arbor hole has knot hole and rugged ring construction offers to run at a maximum speed of 14000 RPM. Carbon steel cup brush is ideal for use on portable power tools for efficient addressing of larger surface areas. Single row brush renders an aggressive brushing action for general purpose surface cleaning. Cup brushes features a threaded nut which is patterned to deliver smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders more quickly. It offers guaranteed performance in removing slag from the edges of plasma cut or flame cut plates, paint and coatings. Knot wire cup brush find application in deburring, weld prep, cleaning rust, scale and corrosion. It is sold in a display pack.
- Solid ring construction for high performance and long life
- Provide an aggressive brushing action
- Cup brushes featuring a threaded nut are designed for smooth, efficient operation on angle grinders to make quick work of large jobs
- ANSI B165.1
- Removing paint and coatings
- Cleaning rust, scale, and corrosion
- Weld prep and cleaning
- Surface cleaning
- Removal of slag from the edges of plasma-cut or flame-cut plates
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .02"
Wire Type» Steel
Trade Mark» Vortec Pro®
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1"