Weiler® 7" X 5/8" - 11 Dually™ Steel Knot Wire Wheel Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU79800
Manufacturer Part #:79800
- Weiler® Dually™ 7" X 0.02" Root Pass Stringer Bead Knot Wire Wheel Brush with 5/8" - 11 UNC arbor hole utilizes a nut design that features a dual-hex on each side of the wheel which is high enough to insure adequate tool clearance in either mounting position and rotates at 9000 RPM. Carbon steel wire brush comes with 1 1/8" trim length and the dual-hex nut design also simplifies periodic flipping of the wheel for maximum cleaning action, long life and safer use. Knot wire wheel brush is ideal for use on right angle grinders. It is the choice for the most demanding inter-pass welding applications such as pipeline construction, boiler and pressure vessel fabrication and shipbuilding. It is sold as 5 per pack.
- Rugged knot-type construction provides aggressive, high-impact action
- Dual-hex nut design that simplifies periodic flipping of the wheel for maximum cleaning action, long life, and safer use
- ANSI B165.1
- Inter-Pass weld cleaning
- Pipeline construction
- Boiler and pressure vessel fabrication
- Warning: Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury
Brush Type» Wheel Brush
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .02"
Wire Type» Steel
Trade Mark» Dually™
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Right Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 1 1/8"