Radnor® 14 Ounce Aerosol Can Matte Gray Cold Galvanizing Compound
Airgas Part #:RAD64000130
Manufacturer #:64000130Log in to get your price
- Radnor® Zinc-Rich Galvanizing coatings provide superior zinc protection on welds, galvanized steel, base iron and other surfaces exposed to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Meets MIL-PRF-26915D
- Dries to touch in 15 minutes above 32° F
- May be recoated after 2 - 16 hours or after 36 hours.
- Reaches full cure in 7 - 10 days.
- Remove all rust, scale, paint, grease or foreign matter.
- A good clean surface is necessary.
- Apply directly to DRY metal or galvanized surface and not over any paint or coating.
- For use in automotive, marine, nuclear facilities, power plants and refineries.
- Industrial tanks
- Welded joints
- Farm equipment
- Wrought iron
- Structural steel
- Galvanized Surfaces
- Transmission Towers
- WARNING! If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust.
- LEAD IS TOXIC.
- Contact the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or log on to www.epa.gov/lead.
- NOTE! INSUFFICIENT MIXING MAY CAUSE PLUGGING TO OCCUR.
Trade Name» Radnor®
Paint Type» Cold Galvanizing Compound
Container Size» 14 Ounce
Package» Aerosol Can
Specific Gravity» 1.04