Ingersoll Rand 3/4" Square Drive Air Impact Wrench
Airgas Part #:IRT1720P1
Manufacturer #:1720P1Log in to get your price
- Ingersoll Rand 1700 Series 40 CFM 3/4" Square Drive Air Impact Wrench measuring 7.63" in length has maximum torque rating of 200 ft-lb. and comes with a built-in power regulator. Air impact wrench with free speed of 5500 RPM has 1/2" air inlet and 1/2" hose. Air impact wrench includes through-hole socket retainer and is ideal for changing tires on big rig trucks, working on farm equipment, for use in power plant maintenance. It uses jumbo hammer mechanism and pressure-feed mechanism lubrication system. It comes with a durable epoxy-coated housing and steel hammer case.
- Through-hole socket retainer
- Built-in power regulator
- Pressure-feed lubrication system
- Durable, epoxy-coated handle/housing
- Steel hammer case
- In-handle exhaust (pistol models)
- Jumbo Hammer impact mechanism
Product Type» Air Impact Wrench
Speed» 1725 RPM
Tool Air Consumption» 40 CFM
Drive/Chuck Size» 3/4"
Drive/Chuck Type» Square
Minimum Hose Size» .5"
Tool Air Inlet» 3/8"
Torque Rating» 1000 ft-lb Max » 200 - 600 ft-lb Working