Bessey® Professional Series 60" F Style Electro Galvanized Steel Regular Duty Sliding Arm Bar Clamp With Ergonomic Bessey® Grip
Airgas Part #:JMC2400S-60
Manufacturer #:2400S-60Log in to get your price
- Bessey® Regular Duty Professional Series "F" Style Bar Clamp featuring 60" maximum jaw opening and 1 3/16" X 9/16" nominal rail size provides user up to 2800 lb clamping pressure. Clamp with 5 1/2" throat depth features high-strength electro-galvanized sliding pin T-handle with heat-treated, high carbon Acme threaded screw that is tempered and quenched to give greater load capacity with longer service life.
- Easy-to-use, just slide movable arm into position and tighten screw spindle
- Instant Clamping at any opening
- No wasted setup time
- Save 90% of clamping time versus the ordinary C-clamp
- Unique Bessey Morpad replaces a standard round ball and socket with an “engineered hemisphere and socket” for greater angle of pivot and a safer pad that won't pop out under pressure
- Replacement arms, spindles and Morpads are available for Professional Series Bessey steel clamps
- Rails and fixed top jaw are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls in Bessey’s own steel plant
- 1800 Series and 2400 Series steel clamps are available with a Bessey Grip Handle a durable, comfortable accessory that fits snuggly over the standard steel sliding pin handle
- For welding and fabrication
CautionWarning: improper use can cause severe personal injury or property damage
Clamp Type» Bar Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 60"
Clamping Pressure» 2660 lb
Trade Name» Bessey® » Professional Series
Rail Size» 1 11/32" X 1/2"
Throat Depth» 5.5 in