Bessey® Professional Series 18" F Style Cold Drawn Alloy Steel Heavy Duty Sliding Arm Industrial Bar Clamp
Airgas Part #:JMC4800S-18
Manufacturer #:4800S-18Log in to get your price
- Bessey® Heavy Duty Professional Series "F" Style Bar Clamp featuring 18" clamping capacity and 7" throat depth provides user up to 4880 lb clamping pressure. Clamp features swivel morpad that tilts 35 deg. It features high-strength electro-galvanized sliding pin T-handle with heat-treated, high carbon Acme threaded screw that is tempered and quenched to give greater load capacity with longer service life.
- Easy-to-use, just slide movable arm into position and tighten screw spindle
- Instant Clamping at any opening
- No wasted setup time
- Save 90% of clamping time versus the ordinary C-clamp
- Unique Bessey Morpad replaces a standard round ball and socket with an “engineered hemisphere and socket” for greater angle of pivot and a safer pad that won't pop out under pressure
- Replacement arms, spindles and Morpads are available for Professional Series Bessey steel clamps
- Rails and fixed top jaw are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls in Bessey’s own steel plant
- 1800 Series and 2400 Series steel clamps are available with a Bessey Grip Handle a durable, comfortable accessory that fits snuggly over the standard steel sliding pin handle
- For Extra Heavy Work Holding, Assembly, Fabrication and Repair
CautionWarning: improper use can cause severe personal injury or property damage
Clamp Type» Bar Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 18"
Clamping Pressure» 4880 lb
Handle Length» 6 in
Trade Name» Bessey®
» Professional Series
Material» Alloy Steel
Rail Size» 1 9/16" X 25/32"
Throat Depth» 7 in
Screw Diameter» 0.859375"