Bessey® Professional Series 60" F Style Cold Drawn Alloy Steel Heavy Duty Sliding Arm Industrial Bar Clamp
Airgas Part #:JMC4800S-60
Manufacturer #:4800S-60Log in to get your price
- Bessey® Heavy Duty Professional Series "F" Style Bar Clamp with 60" maximum jaw opening and 1 37/64" X 25/32" nominal rail size provides user up to 4880 lb clamping pressure. Clamp with 7" throat depth features 3/4" spindle Dia and swivel morpad that tilts 35 deg. It features 6" handle made of steel and bar made of cold drawn alloy steel for enhanced durability.
- Easy-to-use, just slide movable arm into position and tighten screw spindle
- Instant Clamping at any opening
- No wasted setup time
- Save 90% of clamping time versus the ordinary C-clamp
- Unique Bessey Morpad replaces a standard round ball and socket with an “engineered hemisphere and socket” for greater angle of pivot and a safer pad that won't pop out under pressure
- Replacement arms, spindles and Morpads are available for Professional Series Bessey steel clamps
- Rails and fixed top jaw are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls in Bessey’s own steel plant
- 1800 Series and 2400 Series steel clamps are available with a Bessey Grip Handle a durable, comfortable accessory that fits snuggly over the standard steel sliding pin handle
- For Extra Heavy Work Holding, Assembly, Fabrication and Repair
CautionWarning: improper use can cause severe personal injury or property damage
Clamp Type» Bar Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 60"
Clamping Pressure» 4880 lb
Handle Length» 6 in
Trade Name» Bessey®
» Professional Series
Material» Alloy Steel
Rail Size» 1 37/64" X 25/32"
Throat Depth» 7 in
Screw Diameter» 0.75"