Wilton® 406 6 1/16" Drop Forged Ductile Iron 400 Series Style C-Clamp With Replaceable Perma Pads®
Airgas Part #:WIL14256
Manufacturer #:14256Log in to get your price
- Wilton 400 Series Drop Forged C Clamp with nominal clamp pressure of 6600 lb has 0 - 6 1/16" opening capacity and 3/4" Dia spindle. Clamp featuring a steel frame with an extra deep-throat of 4 1/8" has spindles and Perma-pad® that are black oxide coated to resist corrosion. It has V grooved anvil to securely hold all materials including rounds, squares and flats. Clamp is ideal for industrial welding, repair operations and steel fabrication applications.
- Drop-forged, regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Coated in high-visibility yellow which conforms to the OSHA safety color standard for physical hazards regulation no. 1910.144
- Powder-coated paint resists scratches and corrosion while providing a tough, durable finish
- Spindles are precision cut alloy steel, single lead, ACME threaded for continuous smooth operation - black-oxide coated for corrosion resistance
- V-grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats
Clamp Type» C-Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 6 1/16"
Style» 400 Series
Clamping Pressure» 6600 lb
Handle Length» 1.5"
Material» Ductile Iron
Finish» Black Oxide
Length» 13 1/3"
Screw Diameter(in)» 3/4"
Throat Depth» 4 1/8"