Bosch 15 A/120 Volt Corded Breaker Hammer
Airgas Part #:BOSBH2760VC
Manufacturer #:BH2760VCLog in to get your price
- The Bosch BH2760VC Brute™ Breaker Hammer delivers the best concrete removal rate in its class, impressive for a tool that weighs just 63 lbs. Providing 1,000 BPM and 35 ft.-lbs. of impact energy, this tool can handle heavy-duty applications such as asphalt work or foundation removal. The Vibration Control™ system includes a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism and shock-mounted handles. The breaker hammer doesn't need a compressor, running on any 115/120V AC/DC, 15-AMP outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator. The tool employs Bosch's Service Minder™ brushes, which stops the tool when preventative maintenance is needed. For longer tool life and better return on investment, it delivers a grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism, a heat-dissipating hammer tube and rubberized nonslip housing cover that helps to prevent accidental fall-over.
- Impact-to-Weight Ratio – 35 ft.-lbs. impact energy at only 63 lbs.
- Total portability – operates on 115/120 V AC/DC, 15-amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator
- Vibration Control™ system – elongated air cushion in the hammer mechanism for all-day use
- Ergonomic shock absorbing handles – also reduces vibration for greater user comfort
- Service Minder™ brushes – preventative-maintenance assurance for long tool life
- 1,000 BPM – best material-removal rate in class
- Grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism – eliminates uncertainty of worksite lubrication
- Rubberized nonslip housing cover – reduces accidental fall-over
- Hammer tube designed to dissipate heat – longer tool life
Tool Type» Breaker Hammer
Power Tool Type» Corded
Tool Amperage/Voltage» 15 A
» 120 V
Chuck Size» 1 1/8"
Cord Length» 8'