Metabo® KFM 9-3 RF 120 Volt/8 Amp 4500 - 11500 rpm Corded Beveling Tool
Airgas Part #:MTB601751750
Manufacturer Part #:601751750
- Metabo KFM 9-3 RF
- Compact metal beveling tool for 45° chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges.
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion.
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1" steps.
- Stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working.
- Slim cutter head with standard carbide indexable inserts and ball-bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves.
- Guide stop for uniform finish and high surface quality when finishing straight edges.
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding.
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life.
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics with thumbwheel for working with materials requiring customized speeds, which remain almost constant under load.
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly.
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
- Slim housing for ideal handling.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 2 Carbide Indexable Inserts 45° Chamfer (ISO: DCMT 11 T 304)
- 2 Carbide Indexable Inserts Radius R2
- 2 Carbide Indexable Inserts Radius R3
- Guide Fence
- Screwdriver for Torx Screws 15
- Bow Type Handle
- MetaLoc Case
- Breaking and rounding of drilled and punched edges.
- Chamfering of pipes and the deburring of sheet metal with plenty of contours.
Tool Type» Beveling Tool
Power Tool Type» Corded
Tool Amperage/Voltage» 120 V
» 8 A
RPM» 4500 - 11500
Trade Name» KFM 9-3 RF
Cord Length» 13 ft.