Klein Tools 9 3/4" Gray/Green Steel Aviation Snips
Airgas Part #:K031201R
Manufacturer #:1201RLog in to get your price
- Cut and trim sheet metal in comfort with the Klein Tools right cutting Aviation Snips. Snip blades are made of forged, heat-treated steel for strength and durability. The contoured plastic handles are color-coded by cutting pattern.
- Forged and heat treated steel blades for strength and durability
- Regular blades have the capacity of cutting 18 gauge cold-rolled sheet metal, and 22 gauge stainless steel sheet metal
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Latch keeps jaws closed when not in use
- Hardened handles for extra strength
- Contoured plastic handles are comfortable and color-coded by cutting pattern
- Replacement spring (Cat. No. P407) available
- Cut and Trim Sheet Metal
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
Product Type» Snips
Size Description» 9 3/4" OAL
» 1 3/8" Length Of Cut
Cut Size» 18 Gauge