Stanley® 2 9/16" Black Oxide Forged Steel Proto® 12 Point Heavy Duty Offset Striking Wrench With Offset Handle
Airgas Part #:S29J2641SW
Manufacturer #:J2641SWLog in to get your price
- Stanley® Proto® 12 Point Heavy Duty Wrench measuring 13 1/2" has nominal size of 2 9/16", black oxide finish and box opening design to remain on fastener when the wrench is stuck. Wrench has large striking surface for blow contact and efficient transmittal of force to fastener. It has an offset handle that provides clearance for knuckles and obstructions. It has heavy box walls to provide torque transmission and has a straight handle design to prevent the wrench from cocking when struck.
- Large striking surface for surer blow contact and more efficient transmittal of force to fastener
- Short handle permits use in close quarters
- Box opening designed to remain on fastener when wrench is struck
- For use where extreme force is necessary to loosen or set large fasteners
- Heavy box walls provide greater torque transmission
- Offset handle clears obstructions
Product Type» Wrench
Size Description» 13 1/2" L
» 2 9/16"
Material» Black Oxide Steel
Trade Name» Proto®