IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 10" Steel Locking Wrench With 5/8 - 1 1/8" Adjustable Jaw Opening
Airgas Part #:VIS02
Manufacturer Part #:02
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 10" Locking Wrench featuring 5/8 - 1 1/8" adjustable jaw opening is made of heat-treated high grade steel alloy to provide maximum toughness. Wrench jaws lock on to three sides of a hex fastener. It applies tremendous force without marring or slipping off the fastener. It includes a wire cutter and knurled jaw tips to provide better gripping as well as long time service.
- Heavy duty jaw will twist fastener before breaking.
- Each wrench adjusts to over 16 different wrench sizes.
- Jaw lock onto three sides will not slip or mar.
- High grade alloy steel heat treated for maximum toughness.
- Designed to replace up to 16 wrench sizes.
- Includes a built-in wire cutter.
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release.
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work stays adjusted for repetitive use.
Product Type» Wrench
Size Description» 10"