IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 12 3/4" Blue Steel Blade Prosnip™ Tinner Snip
Airgas Part #:VIS22012
Manufacturer Part #:22012
- Vise-Grip® Irwin® Tinner Snips measuring 12" are designed to deliver maximum leverage to blades for clean and easy cuts. Snips are ideal for cutting up to 20 ga cold-roll steel, 22 ga stainless steel, straight and wide curves up to 2 3/4". They have drop forged steel blades that provide maximum strength and long life and ProTouch™ grips that provide superior comfort as well as to resist twisting. They have durable spring washer that holds blades tightly against each other while cutting. They have handles that are encased in plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting.
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality.
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life.
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting.
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting.
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting.
- Flat Blade cuts straight and wide curves.
Product Type» Snip
Size Description» 12 3/4" OAL
Trade Name» Prosnip™