Klein Tools 9 1/4" Tool Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:K03213-9ST
Manufacturer #:213-9STLog in to get your price
- Use the Klein Tools Ironworker's Work Pliers to twist and snip soft annealed rebar tire wire. The knurled jaws aid in easy twisting and turning. These pliers feature a hook-bend in the handle for added grip and leverage. Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 9 1/4"
Jaw Opening» 1 3/8"
Material» Tool Steel
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1 lb