Klein Tools 2000 9 3/8" Tool Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D2000-9NETP
Manufacturer Part #:D2000-9NETP
- These Lineman's Side-Cutting pliers feature a built-in channel to pull steel fish tapes without damaging the wire. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life. The 2000 series blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting of ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting power than other plier designs. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Pick up these Klein's and feel the difference.
- Quickly and easily pulls 1/8'' (3 mm) or 1/4'' (6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardend plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 9 3/8"
Jaw Opening» 1.43"
Material» Tool Steel
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1.1 lb