Klein Tools 8 11/16" Tool Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D201-8NE
Manufacturer Part #:D201-8NE
- Klein Tools Side-cutting pliers have 1 7/16" X 1 3/16" jaw and features streamlined design. Pliers have cross hatched knurled jaws with cutting knives that are induction hardened for a longer life. Pliers have an overall length of 8 11/16" and features heavy-duty, plastic-dipped handles that facilitates ease of identification while offering comfort handling. Pliers includes hot-riveted joint that provides smooth action without handle vibration.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- General Purpose
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated.
- Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 8 11/16"
Jaw Opening» 1 9/16"
Material» Tool Steel
Jaw Thickness» 5/8"
Jaw Width» 1 3/16"
Jaw Length» 1 7/16"
Weight» .92 lb