Klein Tools 8 11/16" Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D213-8NE
Manufacturer Part #:D213-8NE
- The Klein Tools 8 in. Side-Cutting Pliers offer a high-leverage design ideal for cutting a wide variety of cable and wire sizes. These pliers are crafted from steel alloy for strength and offer knurled jaws for a sure grip.
- High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 8 11/16"
Jaw Opening» 1 3/8"
Jaw Thickness» 1 7/16"
Jaw Width» 1 3/16"
Jaw Length» 1 7/16"
Weight» .90 lb