Klein Tools 9 3/8" Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D213-9
Manufacturer Part #:D213-9
- These High-Leverage, Side-Cutting Pliers feature a square nose for twisting and grabbing wires.The rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life. The exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Forged from custom US-made steel for maximum durability.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 9 3/8"
Jaw Opening» 1 3/8"
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1.1 lb