Klein Tools 9 3/8" Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D213-9NE-CR
Manufacturer #:D213-9NE-CRLog in to get your price
- Klein Tools makes some of the world's finest pliers. The High-Leverage, Side-Cutting Pliers feature a crimping die behind the hinge. This provides superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals. The rivet on these pliers are closer to the cutting edge which provides 46% more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping of non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 9 3/8"
Jaw Opening» 1 3/8"
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1 lb