Klein Tools 7 11/16" Tool Steel Short Jaw Diagonal Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D220-7
Manufacturer #:D220-7Log in to get your price
- Klein Tools Tapered Nose Insulated Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers have 1" X 31/32" jaw and features nose design that enables easy working in confined area. Pliers have standard cutting knives with insulated handles for longer life. Pliers have an overall length of 7 7/8" and features flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating bonded with high-dielectric white inner coating that is thick and exceptionally tough. Pliers are tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools and clearly marked with the official 1000 V rating symbol.
- Heavy-duty tapered nose design
- One-inch jaws easily reach into confined spaces
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Diagonal Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Short Jaw
Overall Length» 7 11/16"
Jaw Opening» 5/8"
Material» Tool Steel
Jaw Thickness» 1"
Jaw Width» 31/32"
Jaw Length» 1"
Weight» .54 lb