Klein Tools 9 1/2" Tool Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03HD213-9NE
Manufacturer #:HD213-9NELog in to get your price
- Klein Tools High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers have 1 19/32"X 1 1/14" jaw and features streamlined design. Pliers have cross hatched knurled jaws with cutting knives that is induction hardened for a longer life and features precision hardened plier head. Pliers have an overall length of 9 1/2" and features heavy-duty, plastic-dipped handles that facilitates ease of identification while offers comfort handling. Pliers include hot-riveted joint that provides smooth action without handle vibration. Pliers are ideal to cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Heavy-duty, oversized plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 9 1/2"
Jaw Opening» 1 27/64"
Material» Tool Steel
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1.2 lb