Klein Tools 8 1/8" Steel Short Jaw Diagonal Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03J2000-28
Manufacturer Part #:J2000-28
- The Diagonal Cutting Pliers from Klein Tools feature solid construction and performance for which Klein pliers are known. Short jaws and beveled cutting edges allow for close cutting of wire. They are designed with the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other pliers designs. Klein pliers are designed and built to exceptional quality standards in a tradition that dates back to 1857.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Diagonal Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Short Jaw
Overall Length» 8 1/8"
Jaw Opening» 1"
Jaw Thickness» 13/16"
Jaw Width» 1 3/16"
Jaw Length» 13/16"
Weight» .67 lb