Klein Tools 2000 9 1/2" Tool Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03J2000-9NE
Manufacturer Part #:J2000-9NE
- Klein Tools specializes in making some of the world's finest pliers. These High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers are built for heavy-duty cutting with induction hardened knives that are built to last. The high-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The dual-material Journeyman handle makes these pliers tough and comfortable to use.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of the tool Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 9 1/2"
Jaw Opening» 1 3/8"
Material» Tool Steel
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1.1 lb