Klein Tools 9 1/2" Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03J213-9NE
Manufacturer Part #:J213-9NE
- 9" Journeyman™ Pliers Side Cutting
- High-leverage design for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 9 1/2"
Jaw Opening» 1 7/16"
Jaw Thickness» 1 19/32"
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"
Jaw Length» 1 19/32"
Weight» 1.1 lb