IRWIN® The Original™ Vise-Grip® Model 4WR® 4" Curved Jaw Locking Plier With 15/16" Jaw Opening And Wire Cutter (Carded)
Airgas Part #:VIS1002L3
Manufacturer Part #:1002L3
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 4" Locking Pliers feature curved jaws with 0 - 15/16" adjustable tip opening. Pliers are constructed of heat-treated high grade steel alloy to provide maximum toughness and durability. They have a convenient wire cutter. Curved jaws of the pliers put tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head making them ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning applications. Pliers have turn screw to adjust pressure, guarded release trigger to protect from accidental release and jaws with hardened teeth to grip from any angle.
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Curved Jaw
Overall Length» 4"
Jaw Opening» 15/16"
Trade Name» The Original™