IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Model 12LC® 10 1/4" Steel Large Jaw Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VIS12L3
Manufacturer Part #:12L3
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Original™ 12" Locking Pliers with 3 1/8" jaw capacity feature large heavy-duty jaws that offer firm grip for material all shapes. Pliers with turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work feature high-grade heat-treated alloy steel construction for maximum durability. Pliers featuring trigger release to offer maximum locking force have hardened teeth to grip from any angle. They are ideal for tightening clamping twisting and turning applications for plumbers mechanics or welders.
- Heavy-duty jaw grips around work of all shapes ideal for plumbers mechanics welders and others working with large objects
- Ideal for tightening clamping twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Large Jaw
Overall Length» 10 1/4"
Jaw Opening» 3 1/8"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®
Clamping Pressure» 1200 lb
Jaw Width» 14/25"
Weight» 1.568 lb