IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 9LN® 8.71" Steel Long Nose Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VIS1502L3
Manufacturer #:1502L3Log in to get your price
$16.26 $13.99 Each
Save $2.27 (13%)
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 9" Locking Pliers feature long nose jaws with 0 - 2 7/8" adjustable tip opening. Pliers are constructed of heat-treated high grade steel alloy to provide maximum toughness and durability. They have a convenient wire cutter. Long, straight-nosed jaws of the pliers can be used in narrow spaces making them ideal for use in clamping, tightening bolts or to extract items in hard-to-reach places. Pliers have turn screw to adjust pressure, guarded release trigger to protect from accidental release and jaws with hardened teeth to grip from any angle.
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Long Nose
Overall Length» 8.71"
Jaw Opening» 2 3/4"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®
Clamping Pressure» 900 lb
Jaw Width» 1/5"
Weight» 0.902 lb