IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Model 4LN® Long Nose Locking Plier With 4" Jaw Length, 1 5/8" Jaw Opening And Wire Cutter (Carded)
Airgas Part #:VIS1602L3
Manufacturer Part #:1602L3
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Original™ 4" Locking Pliers with 1 5/8" jaw capacity have long straight nose to offer easy access in narrow and hard-to-reach places. They feature wire cutter that cuts up to a 1/4" bolt. Pliers made of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum durability have guarded release trigger to quickly unlock and protect from accidental release. Pliers featuring turn screw to adjust pressure have hardened teeth to grip from any angle. They are ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning applications.
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Long Nose
Jaw Opening» 1 5/8"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®
Jaw Length» 4"