IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Model 7R® 7 1/10" Steel Straight Jaw Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VIS302L3
Manufacturer #:302L3Log in to get your price
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® The Original™ 7" Locking Pliers have straight jaws with 1 5/16" opening and are made of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for better durability. Pliers provide highest contact on flat square or hex materials and have turn screw to adjust pressure as well as release trigger to offer maximum locking force. Pliers also have hardened teeth that are drafted to firmly grip work-piece from any angle. Locking pliers are ideal for tightening clamping twisting and turning applications.
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat square or hex work
- Ideal for tightening clamping twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- ANSI Specified
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Straight Jaw
Overall Length» 7 1/10"
Jaw Opening» 1 1/2"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®
Clamping Pressure» 1800 lb
Jaw Width» 11/20"
Weight» .84 lb