IRWIN® The Original™ Vise-Grip® Model 7CR® 7 3/10" Steel Curved Jaw Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VIS4935578
Manufacturer #:4935578Log in to get your price
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® The Original™ 7" Locking Pliers have curved jaw with 1 1/2" opening. Pliers feature self-energizing lower jaw that provides 3 times more gripping power than traditional locking pliers. Lower jaw prevents slipping and stripping for convenience. Pliers made of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness provide maximum torque without needing heavy input. Pliers come with hardened teeth to allow gripping from any angle and have hex key adjusting screw to adjust pressure. Locking pliers featuring curved jaw put enormous pressure on any style nut or bolt head and have classic trigger release to provide maximum locking force. They are ideal for tightening clamping twisting and turning applications.
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers with no slipping or stripping
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure - jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Curved Jaw
Overall Length» 7 3/10"
Jaw Opening» 1 1/2"
Trade Name» The Original™ » Vise-Grip®
Clamping Pressure» 1800 lb
Jaw Width» 11/20"