IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 10" Steel Curved Jaw Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VISIRHT82578
Manufacturer Part #:IRHT82578
- The IRWIN VISE-GRIP fast release locking pliers are built with Heat treated alloy steel for maximum durability. Redesigned with a 20% reduced hand-span for improved comfort and control. Features an easy to open, no-trigger release ands hardened teeth Designed to grip from any angle. All tools in the kit feature a redesigned tactile grip for improved control.
- 2% Reduced Hand Span improves user control and helps reduce hand strain
- Self-energized lower jaws help deliver 3X Gripping Power, with no slipping or stripping
- Redesigned tactile grip zone helps improve user control and is suited for high-temperature applications
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draws materials together, providing a more controlled release
- Made with a one-handed, triggerless release that is 2X easier to openÂ³
- Curved jaws allow for equal four-points of pressure, making it ideal for heavy torque on any style on nut or bolt head
- Built with heat treated alloyed steel for maximum durability
- Backed by IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Curved Jaw
Overall Length» 10"
Jaw Opening» 1 7/8"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®
Jaw Width» 1 1/4"