Milwaukee® 7/16" X 1.25" Quick Change® Hole Saw Arbor
Airgas Part #:MET49-56-7240
Manufacturer #:49-56-7240Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a Carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Durable hardened steel construction
- Fits all hole saws 1-1/4 in. and larger
- Fits all drill chucks 3/8 in. and larger
- Designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile
- Tool-free operation
- Universal, quick change with all brands of hole saws
Product Type» Hole Saw Arbor
Depth of Cut» 1.25"
Trade Name» Quick Change®