Milwaukee® 1 9/16" X 1" Steel Hawg® Quick Change® Cutter
Airgas Part #:MET49-57-1564
Manufacturer #:49-57-1564Log in to get your price
- Drill holes up to 3X faster and enjoy fast change-outs with the Milwaukee® 1-9/16 in. quick change tang drive Steel Hawg® cutter. This long-lasting cutter features Carbide teeth and an alternating cutting pattern to cut up to a 1 in. hole depth in steel, stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum. It leaves a ream-like finish without pre-punching or pilot holes. The Steel Hawg cutter works with most electromagnetic drill presses. Use it with Arbor 49-57-0012 or 49-57-0013 on Milwaukee's 4292-1 or 4297-1 magnetic drill press or Arbor 49-57-0032 on Milwaukee's 4262-1 mag press.
- Faster cutting: alternating tooth form geometry makes fast work of cutting steel
- Long life: abrasion-resistant Carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Quick change tang drive: fast change-outs let you work more efficiently
- Accurate cuts: spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin doubles as a centering pin and permits faster plug removal
Product Type» Cutter
Diameter» 1 9/16"
Depth of Cut» 1"
Trade Name» Steel Hawg® Quick Change®