Milwaukee® 4" X 2" Steel Hawg® M18® Cutter
Airgas Part #:MET49-57-4000
Manufacturer #:49-57-4000Log in to get your price
- Drill holes up to 3X faster than twist drill bits with the Milwaukee® 4 in. Threaded Steel Hawg® cutter. This long-lasting cutter features Carbide teeth and an alternating cutting pattern to cut up to a 2 in. hole depth in steel, stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum. The spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin lets you make smoother, more accurate cuts and eject the plug faster. The Steel Hawg cutter works with most electromagnetic drill presses. Use it with Arbor 49-57-0030 on Milwaukee's 4262-1 magnetic drill press or Arbor 49-57-0010 on Milwaukee's 4292-1 mag press. The 4 in. bit diameter has a metric thread size of M18 x 1.5 in. shank. Use the threaded Steel Hawg with a No. 3 Morse taper Arbor assembly 49 to 57 - 0010.
- Faster cutting: alternating tooth form geometry makes fast work of cutting steel
- Long life: abrasion-resistant Carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Accurate cuts: spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin doubles as a centering pin and permits faster plug removal
- For use with No. 3 Morse taper Arbor assembly 49-57-0010
- Metric thread size M18 x 1.5 shank
- 2 in. cutting depth
Product Type» Cutter
Depth of Cut» 2"
Trade Name» Steel Hawg® M18®