Milwaukee® 13/16" X 1/2" Steel Hawg® Cutter
Airgas Part #:MET49-57-8081
Manufacturer #:49-57-8081Log in to get your price
- Make a thinner cut through material and drill holes up to 3X faster with the Milwaukee 11/16 in. 1-piece Steel Hawg cutter. This long-lasting cutter features Carbide teeth and an alternating tooth form geometry to cut holes fast in steel, stainless steel and cast iron that's up to 1/2 in. thick. The milled 3-flat shank is designed to fit into 1/2 in. chucks. Milwaukee's most popular specialty steel drilling accessory, the one-piece Steel Hawg cutter is often used to cut a hole 1/16 in. larger than a bolt. It can be used with most electromagnetic drill presses and fits most 1/2 in. chucks.
- Faster cutting: alternating tooth form geometry makes fast work of cutting steel
- Long life: abrasion-resistant Carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Cleaner holes: cut less material for clean, accurate holes
- Can drill up to 1/2 in. hole depth in steel
Product Type» Cutter
Depth of Cut» 1/2"
Trade Name» Steel Hawg®